All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
With a low profile design that's made from Yellow Jacket's incredibly strong Durathane™ plastic, the BB1-075 is the industry leader in compact top loading designed cable protectors. Its interconnectable design allows you to customize cable protection according to your length requirements. Featuring a highly noticeable yellow and black design and non-skid rubber tread, these heavy duty U.S. made cord covers ensure safe and reliable cable and personnel protection for years to come.
- Light weight design makes installation and placement of cord cover faster and easier over similar, heavier products and helps eliminate fatigue and back stress during setup
- Low-profile design further reduces tripping hazards and makes your applications more accessible to people with disabilities
- Surfaced in a non-skid diamond tread to reduce slipping and improve traction
- Pays for itself over time by cutting down on costly repairs and replacements due to wear and tear caused by both light and heavy traffic
- Non-conductive materials; contains no metal parts
- Made from Yellow Jacket, Inc.'s long lasting Durathane® cast molded polyurethane plastic, with more than 25 years of proven use in the field
- Made in USA
BB1-075-D-Y/B — SPECIFICATIONS
BUMBLE BEE® 1-CHANNEL CABLE PROTECTOR with hinged lid provides a safer crossing in high volume traffic areas while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage. This protector is available with either T-Connectors or Dog Bone Connectors. Made from all-weather polyurethane construction, BUMBLE BEE® Cable Protectors feature a diamond plate tread surface for maximum traction. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in light entertainment and utility applications.