Theatrelight RDM/DMX Splitters
RDM8 DMX Splitters
The RDM8 is a transparent in-line RDM splitter used for connecting a large number of RDM devices such as moving lights, LED Luminaires, smoke machines, dimmers etc to an RDM control panel. It may also be used as a DMX splitter in a DMX only system, or as a filter in an RDM system to prevent RDM commands affecting legacy DMX devices.
It provides bi-directional transfer of data according to the RDM ENSA standard between its floating input (RDM “response” port) and its 8 isolated outputs (RDM “command” ports). The RDM8 is compatible with protocols ANSI E1.11 (DMX) and ANSI E1.20 (RDM).
- Floating input with through connector
- LED indicator for RDM/DMX signal input
- 8 outputs, each isolated to 500VDC from Earth, from each other, and from the input
- LED indicator for RDM/DMX signals on each output, active both transmitting and receiving
- Power good LED indicator
- All outputs use 5 volt RS485 drivers for maximum signal drive and integrity
|TLSP-4DMX-RDM||4 way DMX Splitter, standalone, 5 pin XLRs|
|TLSP-8RDM||8 way RDM/DMX Splitter, rack/wall/bar mount, 5 pin Neutrik XLRs|
|TLSP-8RDM-P||8 way RDM/DMX Splitter, rack/wall/bar mount, 3 pin fast wiring terminals (indent only)|
|TLSP-8RDM-3X||8 way RDM/DMX Splitter, rack/wall/bar mount, 3 pin Neutrik XLRs (indent only)|
|TLSP-8RDM-RJ45||8 way RDM/DMX Splitter, rack/wall/bar mount, RJ45 isolated outputs (indent only)|