Theatrelight Switch Pack DMX (Solid State switching)
The SwitchPack DMX is a reliable DMX controlled mains power supply for LED luminaires, moving lights, and other inductive and capacitive loads. It is available in three versions: SwitchPack 1210 (12 channels at 10 amps), SwitchPack 1220 (12 channels at 20 amps) and SwitchPack 630 (6 channels at 32 amps), with terminal or a selection of socket backs.
The standard 19 inch rackmount case contains either 6 or 12 Solid State Relays for remote switching of loads by DMX control. Solid state relays generate very little electromagnetic interference compared to hard switched Relay contacts.
- Solid State Relays use dual SCRs (not Triacs)
- SCRs are continuous pulse train driven for no minimum load limitation requirement
- On or Off states may be controlled by DMX remotely, or locally from the internally lit front panel pushbuttons.
- When DMX controlled, channels turn at 60% and turn off at 40%. This hysteresis provides flicker-free On/Off switching
- Programmable security delays to prevent switch on off of critical loads
- Manually controlled channels On/Off state always restored on power up
- DMX controlled channels always power up Off
- Keyboard disable feature to prevent unauthorised operation
- Universal power supply: 90-240vac, 50-60 hertz.
|Switchpack 1210||12 channels of 13 amp MCBs. Available with Aust/NZ socket back, Socapex back, terminal back, or to order|