All prices shown are excluding GST.
It’s all about the base.
An abrasion and puncture-resistant 4mm rubber base helps prevent pointed tools from piercing through the bottom of the pouch. Keep your equipment organised with a 2.5ltr master pocket and 5 slip-in pockets positioned around the inner walls. Instantly access your most commonly used tools from four open-topped pockets on the bag’s outer edges and a built in pass-through for a long handle screwdriver gives even more versatility.
- 2.5ltr main storage pocket – 17cm(W) x 8cm(D) x 19cm(H)*
- 5 slip-in inner pockets – various sizes
- 2 instant access outer pockets (sides) – 7cm(W) x 2.5cm(D) x 13.5cm(H)*
- 2 instant access outer pockets (front) – 7cm(W) x 2.5cm(D) x 10cm(H)*
- Screwdriver pass-through
- 4 steel d-rings for additional attachments
- Side mounted grab handle
- 50mm belt loop
- Rugged 600×600 denier nylon construction
- Overall dimensions 23cm(W) x 12cm(D) x 20cm(H)
Pouch contents not included. Measurements are approximate
*Pockets may be more narrow at the base.
Tools stored in open-bottom pockets must be sufficiently wide at the top of the pocket to allow tool retention. Due to variable tolerances in manufacturing, a variation in tool shape and material stretch over time, all tools must be individually inspected to ensure they are held securely in place.
If using this item while working at height you should ensure tools are adequately secured and could not become a ‘falling object’ hazard.
*Photographs © by Le Mark Group Ltd.
*Logos and artwork © by Le Mark Group Ltd.