All prices shown are excluding GST.
The PLPROFILE1 is a variable beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam. An innovative combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, the PLPROFILE1 delivers Philips Selecon's industry benchmark projection quality in a compact, robust luminaire.
The PLPROFILE1 uses the same proven LED engine as the Philips Selecon PL3, PL1, PLCYC1, PLFRESNEL1 and the Philips Vari-Lite VLX ranges meaning colour matching is simplified across the stage. The user interface is the same ensuring ease of use.
A key benefit of the PLPROFILE1 is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or colour filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Profile with seamless fading between colours allows designers a new level of creativity.
Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLPROFILE1 the obvious choice for pattern projection and stage washes.
- Single source RGBW LED chip delivers limitless colour mixing capabilities and variable colour temperature.
- Available in 18°- 34° or 24°- 44° beam angles.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Slot provided for iris, M size pattern holder for steel, glass or plastic gobos, or third party effect accessory.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- Interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide versions.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- PowerCon In/Out Power connectors.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.
- Philips Selecon 3-year warranty.
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications
Top Box units - supplied with our intelligent cable management system. The luminaire has a single cable that connects to a yoke mounted top box. The top box has Powercon in and out and DMX in and out sockets which allows for cables to be run and any focus adjustment can be made without impacting on the cabling.
Please refer to the Datasheet for Order Codes.
|Source||1 each, true RGBW 120W LED chip|
|Voltage||100V–240V AC (auto-ranging)|
|Wattage||150W Max. (RGBW @100%)|
|Current Draw||1.3A @115V / 0.65A @230V
Maximum 20A Thru Current
|The LED Engine||The PLPROFILE-1's powerful LED engine offers exceptional performance and life. Under normal operating conditions our LED engine has a life expectancy in excess of 25,000 hours, however under worst case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output it is possible that a small percentage of LEDs may require replacement sooner. The Philips Selecon three-year limited warranty includes our guarantee against premature failure of the LED engine.|
|Colours||Black or White|
|Pattern/Gobo Size||M - for steel, glass or plastic pattern projection|
Order Code: PLZS1MKII-1834-03P (18°-34°), PLZS1MKII-2444-03P (24°-44°)