Selecon PL Fresnel 1 LED Luminaire
All prices shown are excluding GST.
The PLFRESNEL1 is a general purpose luminaire for theatre, small studio, and display lighting applications. It produces an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge which is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. Using LED source technology combined with a traditional Fresnel lens, the PLFRESNEL1 delivers Philips Selecon's industry benchmark quality without the compromising performance of spreader lenses.
The PLFRESNEL1 uses the same proven LED engine as the Philips Selecon PL3, PL1, PLCYC1 and the Philips Vari-Lite VLX ranges meaning colour matching is simplified across the stage. The user interface is the same
ensuring ease of use.
A key benefit of the PLFRESNEL1 is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or colour filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Fresnel with seamless fading between colours allows designers a new level of creativity.
Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLFRESNEL1 the obvious choice for basic stage lighting.
- Single source RGBW LED chip delivers limitless colour mixing capabilities and variable colour temperature.
- Single units instead of multiple units previously required to mix colour washes on the stage.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- PowerCon In/Out Power connectors.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.
- Philips Selecon 3-year warranty.
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications
Top Box units - supplied with our intelligent cable management system. The luminaire has a single cable that connects to a yoke mounted top box. The top box has Powercon in and out and DMX in and out sockets which allows for cables to be run and any focus adjustment can be made without impacting on the cabling.
Please refer to the Datasheet for Order Codes.
|Source||1 each, true RGBW 120W LED chip|
|Voltage||100V€“240V AC (auto-ranging)|
|Wattage||150W Max. (RGBW @100%)|
|Current Draw||1.3A @115V / 0.65A @230V
Maximum 20A Thru Current
|The LED Engine||The PLFRESNEL1's powerful LED engine offers exceptional performance and life. Under normal operating conditions our LED engine has a life expectancy of 50,000 hours. Colour matching between PL luminaires is precise and simple. Red Correction mode and Colour Normalisation mode ensure consistent performance under different operating conditions.|
|Colours||Black or White|
|Standards Compliance||ETL / cETL listed and CE / C Tick Marked|
Order Code: PLFR-03P