Selecon Aureol Recess BeamShaper White with Electronic Transformer
All prices shown are excluding GST.
The Aureol Recessed BeamShaper brings the use of projection and control of light in a fully recessed format to the architectural lighting market.
The unit allows the lighting effect to be the feature without the fitting being seen. By utilising the BeamShaper lens body (same as the surface mounted BeamShaper) the recessed unit has the same level of high optical performance and ease of operation as the surface mounted unit. This makes the use of recessed and surface mounted unit on the same project easy for installation and maintenance as lamp type, projection patterns and focusing adjustment are the same.
- Provides lighting effects without visual disruption
to architectural spaces, 265mm overall ceiling
plate with 130mm x 70mm rounded aperture.
- Up to 45˚ tilt angle projection to wall and 360˚
- Beam angle zoom adjustment 26˚ to 50˚.
- MR16 12V lamp (20W to 75W), industry
- Unique mounting system allows easy angle and
rotation for beam aiming with pan and tilt lock
- Tamper and interference resistant for public
areas. Recessed unit is less obvious
- Integrated pattern mounting, no loose holder
required. E size stainless steel or glass patterns
are mounted inside the BeamShaper body
- Four easily adjustable captive shaping shutters
for beam shaping.
- Two integrated filter mounting slots – to carry
colour filter 50mm round or square (square cut is
easier and cheaper than round) one of which can
be up to 3mm thick
- Option of integrated or remote power supplies
(remote 12V transformer provided by installer) or
integrated electronic for compactness, ease of
installation and efficiency or integrated electronic
with on board dimmer. Both options are
dimmable by external architectural dimmer
- Supplied with the GE Precise 50W 25° 12V
ARLRE01 - Selecon Aureol Beam Shaper Recessed Zoom Profile With Electronic Transformer - White