SceneStation (White) wireless
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
SceneStation (White) wireless
SceneStation is a complete self-contained lighting playback solution in a wall-mounted button station. Overview
SceneStation sets a new standard for full-featured, easy to use, cost-effective DMX lighting control. SceneStation is entirely self-contained in a single gang wall switch sized unit. Perfect for restaurants, high-end residential, trade show booths, churches and more, SceneStation can control nearly any DMX device (RGB fixtures, moving lights, dimmers, effects, etc.), while also remaining very simple for the end-user.
SceneStation is dynamic. Instead of only offering the ability to playback a few simple €œpresets", SceneStation can be programmed to run shows with multiple steps, loops and beautiful built-in effects.
The secret is the power and flexibility of the built-in effects engine and fully-customizable preset buttons. SceneStation goes way beyond simple €œpresets" with the ability for each scene to have stunning effects such as Twinkle, Sparkle, various color animations and more. SceneStation€™s buttons can be programmed with advanced features like running chases, stepping sequentially through a list of scenes, toggle, momentary, pile-on functions and more. Additionally, each button includes fully-programmable RGB backlighting and the button caps can be optionally engraved with custom legends.
Another important feature of SceneStation is how easy it is to program. The powerful SceneStation Studio software (available for Mac or Windows) is a simple, but sophisticated graphical environment for setting up and building content for SceneStation.
- Completely self-contained preset station with 64 scene capacity
- Static, Toggle, Sequential, Preset Range, Chase, Momentary, Pile-On, Grandmaster, Blackout & Power Toggle Functions for each button
- Built-in effects engine for creating dynamic scenes
- IR remotes for programming and operation
- SceneStation Studio software for station management, programming and operation
- Programmable RGB Buttons
- Multiple Master/Slave Stations via built-in 2.4GHz wireless network
- DMX-512 output with 44Hz update rate
- DMX input snapshot and/or manual channel editing
- Automatic "Power-On" preset activation
- Automatic DMX console backup function
- Decora® Wall Station Compatible
- Optional button engraving
- Available in White, Light Almond, Ivory or Black
- Architectural Lighting
- Entertainment Lighting
- Trade Shows
- Themed Entertainment
- Building Management
Connections 2-Position Spring Clip Terminal
14-28V AC (5VA minimum)
11-28V DC (5W minimum), 420mA @ 12VDC
DMX Port 3-Position Removable Terminal Block Physical Width 1.8" (46 mm) Depth 2.0" (50.5 mm) overall product depth
1.54" (40 mm) depth behind mounting bracket
Height 4.1" (104 mm) Weight 2.9 oz (83g) Environmental Operating Temperature -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) Storage Temperature -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C) Relative Humidity 5% to 95% noncondensing Altitude 10,000 feet maximum