All prices shown are excluding GST.
Instant access, verticle storage. The 2.0 version has been updated to fit most larger, modern day smart phones.
Low profile, light weight and extremely durable. The Pro-Pocket™ 2.0 has a unique layout design which enables it to hold a professional’s must-have tools and necessities with minimal bulk.
- Increased durability with 1200 denier nylon polyester (previously 600).
- Wider phone pocket, 10cm(h) x 7.5cm(w) x 2cm(d) now fits most larger smart phones.
- 1 x Side mounted D-rings
- 1 x Detachable 26cm accessory loop
Features carried over from series 1
- Single-handed tool access
- Low profile, unobtrusive design
- Easy on/off belt flap (allowing independent removal from belt)
- Integrated accessory loop with snap hook included
- 1 x internal tool pocket: 10cm(h) x 3cm(w) x 2.5cm(d)
- 1 x open-bottomed tool pocket (2.5cm diameter)
- 1 x open-bottomed tool pocket (3cm diameter)
- 1 x open-bottomed tool pocket (2cm diameter)
- 1 x open-bottomed pen pocket
- 1 x side-mounted podger pocket (2cm diameter)
- Hook & loop closure flap
- Overall pouch size 20cm(h) x 14cm (w) x 4.5cm (d) – Main structure only (excludes snap hook and accessory loop)
Tool bag contents not included. Measurements are approximate.
Tools stored in open-bottom pockets must be sufficiently wide at the top of the pocket to allow tool retention. Due to variable tolerances in manufacturing, a variation in tool shape and material stretch over time, all tools must be individually inspected to ensure they are held securely in place.
If using this item while working at height you should ensure tools are adequately secured and could not become a ‘falling object’ hazard.
*Photographs © by Le Mark Group Ltd.
*Logos and artwork © by Le Mark Group Ltd.