Philips Showline SL LED Spot 300
All prices shown are excluding GST.
The SL LEDSPOT 300 is a compact high performance moving head luminaire with fast and quiet movement. The precision framing system is a unique feature for a small compact luminaire, making the SL LEDSPOT 300 an ideal solution for designers with challenging space requirements desiring total beam control.
The powerful fixed white LED engine delivers 11,500 lumens of output.
Utilize the full flexibility of the CMY colour mixing and fixed colour options to produce saturated and pastel colours without compromised performance.
The large zoom angle range, precision indexing four framing shutter system, frost flag and iris enable full beam control. Shape, size, and soften the beam as required and heighten the impact of your designs.
With six rotating/indexable and nine fixed gobos from the Varilite Image Library and a rotating/indexable circular prism, the SL LEDSPOT 300 is ideal for creating dynamic and arresting visual effects.
- CMY mixing and separate CTO colour filter
- Fixed colour wheel with five colours and one open slot
- Colour system allows for split colour mode and colour scroll effects
- Rotating / Indexable gobo wheel with six interchangeable gobos and one open slot
- Fixed gobo wheel with nine gobos and one open slot
- Four framing shutters on separate planes and +/- 90 degree rotation
- Frost flag
- Iris with iris pulse macros
- Three facet circular rotating/indexable prism
- 10-45 degree beam angle range