All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Leading Light Output
A top quality PC using the Selecon custom-designed 175mm / 7-inch high performance lens which combines the beam precision of a Zoomspot with the versatility of a Fresnel, "like a profile beam with 114 Hamburg Frost."
The very narrow spot angle of 4.5° provides the output and control for dramatic highlights while the flood angle of 62° provides a wide, well controlled beam with even light distribution.
Energy efficiency, a cleaner edge and brighter, sharper colours...all within a body size that is no larger than that of an industry standard luminaire.
- Useful throw distances : 4-20m / 13-65ft.
- Adjustable beam angle range of 4.5º to 62º.
- Modern compact design: exploiting today’s advanced materials to control the heat away from the operator controls – student friendly!
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
- Tilt and focus scale is in real degrees allowing for accurate presetting.
- Simply slide the heat-insulated focus knob to the beam angle you require. Quick, easy and convenient - a task achieved in seconds without the use of tools.
- Unique posi-slide lamp / lens focus action and spring dampening design minimises sticking and vibration, maximising lamp life. No metal to metal contact.
- Fast Focus Pan accessory - a simple, precise and economic means for pan pre-setting before flying the bar out saving labour and focus time costs.
- Effectively shape / mask the flood to medium spot beam using the four-flap barndoor accessory.
- Improved filter life through the increased airflow of the heat management system.
- Large, heat-insulated rear grab handle assists with focusing; handy cable (1m/3ft) wrap for safe and tidy storage.
- Adjustable yoke balance point to achieve and ensure a stable mounting position.
- Heat-insulated retention cover securely locks accessories in place.
- Automatic mains power disconnection when the side swing-down door is unlatched for lamp, cleaning or maintenance access.
- Safe replacement of the lamp without altering the focus position.
- Integral safety cable design ensures this important accessory is always to hand making it easy to comply with worldwide mandatory and standard practice rigging requirements. It can be kept out of the way simply by pulling it back into the luminaire. Rated for the fitting with a maximum free length = 670mm / 26 3/8". Click here for the rating test certificate, supplied by an independent accredited testing agency (.pdf 91kb).
- Integral safety cable, 1x colour frame, M12 nut and bolt set, 1m/3ft cable and a short form instruction manual.
|Beam angle range||4.5°-62°|
|Lamp socket options||
|Colour frame size||186mm x 190mm
7 3/8” x 7 1/2”
Note: All Ramas will fit a US standard 7 1/2" colour frame.
|Accessories||4-door barndoor / lens safety mesh|
||Spot 4.5° - 342,000cd
|Flood 62° - 14,220cd
|Useful throw distances||4-20m
|Standards this product conforms to||CE
CSA C22.2 No. 166-MI983
Lamp socket: GX 9.5
400hrs average life
200hrs average life
750hrs average life
200hrs average life