Philips Selecon Lui Cyc Single 1000W
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
The Lui Flood range delivers a 90° flood beam with high light output, well-controlled edges and very even distribution for larger cycs up to 8m high or longer throw distances for permanent installations or rental / production temporary installations.
- The LUI range uses the 1000W K4 or the 625W P2/10 R7 (189mm) lamps.
- Makes a very effective groundrow. Simply reverse the colour cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges. Add screw jack feet for adjustment. See separate LUI Groundrow specification sheet for conversion details.
- Make your own battens using the LUI slot lock joint system that allows a number of units to be locked together.
- Re-lamp without having to remove the filter or break focus.
- Filter holder is held captive by spring hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill.
- One handed operation only required to focus, change filters etc.
- Mains Power Disconnect – a microswitch isolates the mains supply when opening to relamp (phase and neutral) protecting against a student or technician inserting a lamp into a live socket.
- Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire.
- Shape the beam and contain glare with the four-door barndoor accessory – fits all models.