All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Industry standard 200mm / 8-inch Fresnel for the larger stage or studio
Leading Light Output Click here for datasheet
The Arena Theatre Fresnel is a high output, general purpose stage lighting tool combining an unmatched beam angle range of 7°-60° with an equally impressive beam quality which delivers a smooth field with minimal light spill.
The clean 'punchy' spot can be easily blended with adjacent beams for even coverage of large performance areas.
Also suitable for other general stage lighting applications, side, top and back light angles with a choice of lamp sockets to suit the required conditions, the Arena Theatre Fresnel makes an excellent onstage or studio luminaire.
- Useful throw distances : 6-25m / 19-82ft.
- Adjustable beam angle range of 7º to 50º.
- Flat, even beam with very little spill.
- Choice of lamp sockets: G22 or GY16 for 220-240V;
- Modern compact design: exploiting today’s advanced materials to control the heat away from the operator controls.
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
- Simply slide the heat-insulated focus knob to the beam angle you require. Quick, easy and convenient - a task achieved in seconds without the use of tools.
- Precision clutch type tilt lock with reference scale for presetting prior to focus.
- Unique posi-slide lamp / lens focus action and spring dampening design minimises sticking and vibration, maximising lamp life. No metal to metal contact.
- Effectively shape / mask the flood to medium spot beam using the four-flap barndoor accessory.
- Add speed and precision to pan adjustment with Fast Focus accessory.
- Improved filter life through the increased airflow of the heat management system.
- Effective airflow maintains lower body temperature.
- Large, heat-insulated rear grab handle assists with focusing; handy cable (1m/3ft) wrap for safe and tidy storage.
- Adjustable yoke balance point to achieve and ensure a stable mounting position.
- Retention cover securely locks accessories in place.
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy re-lamping, cleaning or maintenance tasks.
- Replace the lamp without altering the focus position.
- Automatic mains power disconnection when the side swing-down door is unlatched for lamp, cleaning or maintenance access.
- Integral safety cable design ensures this important accessory is always to hand making it easy to comply with worldwide mandatory and standard practice rigging requirements. It can be kept out of the way simply by pulling it back into the luminaire. Rated for the fitting with a maximum free length = 650mm / 25 1/2". Click here for the rating test certificate, supplied by an independent accredited testing agency (.pdf 91kb). Aluminium extrusion and pressure die-casting construction give strength and style.
- Integral safety cable, 1x colour frame, M12 nut and bolt set, 1m/3ft cable and a short form instruction manual.
- Three-year Warranty.
|Beam angle range||7°-60°|
|Colour frame size||245mm x 245mm
9 9/16” x 9 9/16”
|Accessories||4-door barndoor / lens safety mesh|
|Useful throw distances||6-25m
ETL / cETL listed to UL Standard 1573
Lamp socket : GY16 (2000W)
400hrs average life
Lamp socket : G22 (2500W)
350hrs average life