Pharos Lighting Playback Controller 1 (512 channels DMX/eDMX)
Contact us for pricing
All prices shown are excluding GST
Pharos LPC (Lighting Playback Controller)
The Pharos LPC (Lighting Playback Controller) is an award-winning, all-in-one control solution for themed entertainment and LED lighting installations.
It features individually controllable and independently running timelines and scenes, letting you build dynamic, precise, fully customisable pre-programmed lighting effects with the freedom of real-time manual overrides and the versatility of powerful show control and integration features.
Its compact form-factor and minimal power requirements make it suitable for installation anywhere – including in weatherproof enclosures or even on roller-coaster ride vehicles.
- Designed for 24/7 operation and total reliability.
- Rugged DIN rail mounting enclosure and install-friendly connectors.
- Supported fixtures include LEDs in any configuration (RGB, RGBW, tuneable white), moving heads, yokes or scanners and fountain jets.
- Output includes DMX512, Art-Net, DALI & RDM.
The LPC is at the heart of the fully scalable Pharos Designer lighting control system which can be tailored to the needs of your project.
- Multiple Pharos Designer Controllers can be used together and will synchronise automatically.
- Additional integration options are supported by our range of Pharos Designer Remote Devices and IO Modules.
The LPC is programmed using the free Pharos Designer 2 software and installations can be managed locally with the built-in web server, and from anywhere in the world via Pharos Cloud.
CE compliant, ETL/cETL listed
9V to 48V DC * or PoE (IEEE802.3af, Class 2) 4W typical
Removable SD Card (supplied)
0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
8 unit wide DIN rail mounting enclosure (DIN43880 / EN60715 (35/7.5 rail))
0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
Hardware watchdog and recessed reset button