All prices shown are excluding GST.
C-Stands are a necessity, but anyone that has worked on a small or traveling production knows that carrying a few can be an awkward burden. Until now the industry has lacked a well thought out and durable solution. Matthews, the company that invented the C-Stand has taken its years of experience and market feedback to deliver a solution that the industry has secretly been longing for. The C-Stand Rolling KitBag and C-Stand Shoulder KitBag are the first two in a new line of Matthews KitBags designed to make traveling with C-Stands a pleasure.
Both C-Stand KitBags are designed with the following high performance features:
- Water-Resistant 900D Polyester & Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Easy-view padded Red interior
- ABS honeycomb and high density Close-Cell EVA foam padding
- Durable internal side walls to inhibit wear
- Dual-directional, easy glide zippers
- Heavy duty internal Velcro tie-down straps
- Business card size name-tag holder
C-Stand Rolling KitBag features: PN# 339776
- Holds 3 Removable base C-Stands
- Built-in, high density silicon skate wheels
- Zippered external compartment for Matthews Road Rags kit
- Customizable internal dividers for storing light stands or grip accessories
- Twin side handles for 2 person lifting
- 24lbs. (10.89kg)
- External Dim. 53" x 17" x 10"
- Internal Dim. 50" x 14" x 7"
In 1974 Matthews Studio Equipment introduced the industry’s first folding base C-Stand. Matthews now produces a wide range of C-Stands and related accessories to assist the motion picture, television and photographic professional in lighting and lighting modification support.
Century Stands or ‘C’ stands are an important component in the image maker’s arsenal of tools.