All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Powerful enough to light a small room yet small enough to fit in a large pocket, the versatile V-light can be used as a broad, key, fill (with umbrella or diffusion gel), back-light, or background light. The perfect partner for the Pro-light, it's also excellent for copy work.
- Smooth, multi-use, tungsten halogen source.
- Watts: 500 at 120v, 500 at 220 & 240v.
- Light controls: umbrella, gel-frame, gels, flags, etc.
- Tilting: 280°, adjustable, constant-tension, one-handed, tilting.
- Protective glass tube surrounds low-pressure lamp (must always be used).
- Closes compactly for storage and travel.
- CE Approved 230v model available.
- Comes fitted with a NZ plug
Size Closed: 7.3 x 7.3 x 1.3", (18.5 x 18.5 x 3.3 cm)
Weight with cable: 1.5 lbs. (680 g)
Max. wattage: 500
Max. amperage: 4.2 at 120 volts
Beam control: door angle provides vertical beam control
Fits on: 5/8" (1.59 m) studs and accessories
Materials: primarily aluminum and Ryton
Cable: 16' (4.88 m) #18/2
Dedicated CE approved 230v mode
Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 g)
With 16-foot cable, protective lamp sleeve, L-link, Stand-fitting (less lamp).
Lamps Ushio V1-240/250 500W 245V
GDA 500W 120V