Lowel i Light - with XLR4 Battery Connector (i-02)
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
The focusable, i-light is a great DC powered location choice.
They use rugged long-life lamps, & the accessories of the Pro-light. They provide essential key or fill light, eye-light, and contrast control in news and documentary shooting, without overwhelming available light.
The non-dimmable i-light, is fitted with a high intensity reflector & Prismatic Glass to give an even flood & uniform spot, and a full range of light control & mounting accessories to bring convenience & dependability to places where AC dares not go.
- Multi-use, tungsten halogen source.
- Focus range-5:1 with i-100 lamp.
- Watts: uses 55 & 100 Watt inexpensive, automobile halogen lamps at 12/14v.
- i & id-lights fitted with high intensity #2 Reflector and Prismatic Glass for high quality flood and spot, just like Pro-light.
- Replace Prismatic Glass with Clear Safety Glass for high intensity long throw super spot use.
- Tilting: 160°, adjustable, constant-tension, one-handed, no-yoke tilting.
- i light with 55 watt lamp,
- 4' captive cable with cigarette lighter connector,
- Low-link (ViP-37),
- Cam-link (ViP-41),
- iP Focus-knob Extension (iP-35)
- spare 100 watt Lamp
- ViP Stand-link (ViP-39).
- 4-pin XLR connector
Uses lamps Osram 64150 (55W) or Osram 64152 (100W)
Barndoors are sold separately.