All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
The Precision Z Floodlight produces a soft point-source light equivalent to traditional 20W halogen fixtures in a highly energy and space efficient package. The fixture’s modular design allows it to be swapped with other fixtures without the hassle of cutting wires, allowing for fast design changes and reconfiguration. The industrial machined aluminum chassis gives the Precision Z an elegant form yet functions as a rugged shell and heat sink to protect the LED and core electronics even in outdoor applications. Internal driver circuitry ensures constant output over a wide range of input voltage and extends the fixture life beyond 50,000 hours.
- Perfect for space constrained applications
- 1W LED with 95% energy savings compared to 20W halogen lamp
- Low voltage and minimal heat for improved safety over incandescent sources
- Internal constant current driver gives highly efficient and consistent output
- Dimmable using PWM power input from external constant voltage dimmer (10%-100%)
- Easy installation and reconfiguration
- Dual polarity input
- Minimal maintenance required with over 50,000 hour lamp life
- Storm Series version for permanent outdoor installations also available
- Themed entertainment (dark rides, Halloween attractions, bars, nightclubs, casinos)
- Museums displays (wall mounted artwork and display cases)
- Theater and stage accent lighting
- Mobile displays
- Retail spaces
- Architectural accent lighting
*Outdoor rated and specialty connectors available. Please inquire.
Beam Width 1.0m (3.3ft) 66lx (6.1fc) 1.2m (3.9ft) 2.0m (6.6ft) 15lx (1.4fc) 2.4m (7.9ft) 3.0m (9.8ft) 5lx (0.5fc) 3.6m (11.8ft)
Beam Width 1.0m (3.3ft) 35lx (3.3fc) 1.2m (3.9ft) 2.0m (6.6ft) 8lx (0.7fc) 2.4m (7.9ft) 3.0m (9.8ft) 2lx (0.2fc) 3.6m (11.8ft)
TextFancy.com makes your text more stylish. Pick emojis and other characters, generate ascii art and more.