Gaffers Control - Portable DMX Controller
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Small in size but UNLIMITED IN CONTROL
The portable onset DMX Controller - designed by a Gaffer
Portable all in one solution for light control .
The built-in battery and Lumenradio CRMX transmitter
allow for a complete freedom of movement along the set.
Make it your own
The Client software allows you to customize the existing profiles and create own fixture profiles.
You can even choose to share your profiles with other users.
Multi touchscreen and accurate adjustments
through 7 endless turnable knobs and a slider
Description and functions
- "All-in-one" DMX console in StormCase„ casing
- 7" capacitive touch screen 800x480 pixels
- Integrated CRMX LumenRadio„ transmitter
- Integrated Lithium-ion 70 W/h battery
- 14/28 addressable banks/512 DMX addresses
- Integrated DMX library
ARRI, BB&S, Creamsource, Cineo, DMG, Astera, Quasar science, Carpetlight, Litegear, Kino Flo, Litepanels, Dedolight, Alladin, Exalux and more€¦.
- Update of DMX library via USB
- Master setting via linear potentiometer
- Parameter setting via touch screen or buttons
- DMX outputs on XLR 5Pin
- Duration of operation on battery: up to 10 hours.
- Power consumption 15 W
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Type of battery: Li-ion 70 W/h
- Duration of full charge 5h
- Range: up to 120 m in an open area depending on the receivers
- Radio interface: 2.4G hz (2,402-2,480 Ghz)
- Dimensions: 300 x 249 x 119 mm
- Weight: 2.725 kg
Tutorial - Controlling the ARRI SkyPanel Protocol 30
Tutorial - Controlling the DMG Mini Mix Mode 4
Tutorial - Create and upload a library
Tutorial - Updating the Firmware
Tutorial - Get started and download fixtures
Tutorial - Create new fixture with a lookup
Tutorial - Create a new simple lookup
Tutorial - Using import text for a lookup
Download the Gaffer Control Manual Here.