All prices shown are excluding GST.
The Dirty Rigger® Protector™ Framer just got upgraded!
We’ve kept many of the features you love, but also made significant improvements across the glove. The abrasion resistant Amortex® shields have a revised shape to minimise exposed stitching, the TPR finger guards have been broadened, the cuff shortened for a more comfortable, cooler fit and much more…
- A revised bio-mechanical appearance
- Re-designed, articulated finger and thumb guards providing more coverage than previous versions
- Durable TPR knuckle guard replaces the foam padding seen in V1.4
- A shorter style cuff for increased comfort and breathability
- Revised stitching pattern on the palm to minimise weak points reported by some users in previous versions
- Heavy duty, fray-resistant COATS stitching
Features carried over from V1.4
- 3 short-finger framer design
- Double stitching on key wear areas
- Revised fingertip stitch pattern for increased durability and dexterity
- Eyelet in wrist cuff for securing to a harness or belt attachment (attacthment sold seperately)
- Write-on I.D tab
- Armortex® covering in key wear areas (now with revised design)
- Palm pads for additional comfort (now with goat skin covering)
PLEASE NOTE: Sizing and dexterity requirements of EN 420 are non-applicable to the framer style Protector™ gloves.