Dedolight LEDZILLA LED Bi Colour
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Bi-color, 8w LED focusing Ledzilla light head with integrated controls. This is the smallest focusable light source on the market. Weighing 13.3oz, adjust color from 2700K-6500K and dim from 0-100% continuously with an integrated control ballast. Simple knob-focusing has an incredible 56Âº to 4Âº range. The unit has a 6-18v DC mini-jack receiver integrated for use of multiple power sources (Type A - OD is 5.5mm, ID is 2.5mm). This model includes the "bayonet" mounted 8-leaf barn door with aspheric lensing (a traditional dedolight). It mounts using a built-in camera shoe for on-board use, and can be swapped to use a 1/4" thread. Ledzilla imaging and shutter projectors also use the "M" and "S" size interchangeable lenses, so these are powerful tabletop tools.
When used with NP-F950 battery (not included) runs continuously for 5 hrs.
- Color Temperature: Continuous - 2700-6500k
- Power 8w
- Focusing Range: 56°- 4° (1:8) - single knob control
- Cooling: Passive silent cooling
- Mounting: Camera show or 1/4" thread
- Operating Position: Any position
- Safety: Protection Class III, SLEV, IP20
- Weight: 0.37kg
- UV: No UV radiation