All prices shown are excluding GST
CueServer provides the most comprehensive combination of standalone show playback, architectural features, show control and webbased integration in a single, easy-to-use package.
CueServer is a unique lighting control solution. At it’s heart, it’s an Ethernet-based lighting console with all of it’s controls accessible via easy to use built-in web pages. Additionally, CueServer is a powerhouse of stand-alone, architectural and show control features that can be mixed together to produce elaborate playback systems.
CueServer is perfect for many lighting control applications, such as LED displays, architectural lighting, retail projects, museum attractions,
theme parks, trade show exhibits, sign animation, churches, water fountains and much more. CueServer easily scales from the smallest single-fixture project to large-scale networked solutions.
CueServer provides features not found in other lighting playback devices such as complete web-based operation, which means that nearly any PC, Mac or even your iPhone® or iPad® can connect to CueServer and turn it into a full-featured wireless lighting console or remote
Use CueServer as a simple stand-alone playback controller, or as an architectural lighting processor, or as a show controller or even a wireless remote lighting console. CueServer is an elegant platform for flexible lighting control that can be customized to suit the needs of system integrators, lighting technicians, consultants, show programmers, automation experts and more.
• Completely self-contained lighting playback controller
• Seamlessly handles static scenes, crossfading and real-time “streamed” DMX playback
• Web enabled “live” programming and operation
• Powerful CueScript scripting language
• Handles up to 4 independent timelines
• Locally program lighting scenes or snapshot from external consoles
• Network multiple CueServer units together to control a large number of channels or devices
• On-board real-time clock with astronomical functions and 365-day calendar events
• System integration via Ethernet, RS-232 and Digital I/O
• Easily interfaces with Crestron®, AMX®, Vantage® and other automation systems
• Huge onbord memory and removable memory card
RJ45 to XLR Adaptors