Chimera 2170 Elinchrom - Polycarbonate Speed Ring
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Chimera Polycarbonate Strobe Speed Rings offer a great budget-friendly option for mounting lightbanks to your studio strobe. With a matte black polycarbonate outer frame, these speed rings have four pole sockets to support Chimera's rectangular lightbanks. The outer frame smoothly rotates 360 degrees independent of the light-specific metal insert, giving you many options for lightbank placement.
- Durable black polycarbonate outer housing
- Lightbank mount rotates for specific lightbank placement
- Durable metal insert for specific strobe systems
- Five-year warranty against defects
- Polycarbonate Speed Ring to fit Elinchrom**
- Insert Adjustment Hex Tool
- Super Pro X*
- Super Pro X Strip*
- Super Pro Shallow*
- Pro II*
- Pro II Strip*
- Standard Lantern
- Pancake Lantern
- Video Pro Plus
*Strobe lightbanks with Elinchrom requires 1/2 inch shorter poles for proper fit.
** Compatible with Elinchrom EL-mount bayonet. For use with the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra series heads, see either Chimera part number 2815, or use this ring with Elinchrom EL-Quadra Reflector Adapter.
Manufacturer's code - 2170
KEL-PLS code - 73636