All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Chimera 9610 - 3" (75mm) - Video Pro
Chimera Video Pro Polycarbonate Speed Rings offer a great budget-friendly option for mounting lightbanks to your smaller continuous lights. With a matte black polycarbonate outer frame, these speed rings have four pole sockets to support Chimera's Video Pro and Lantern lightbanks. The outer frame smoothly rotates 360 degrees, independent of the light-specific metal insert giving you control over lightbank placement. Polycarbonate speed rings are suitable for lights up to 400 watts. For higher wattage lights, Chimera's Aluminum, Quick Release, or OctaPlus speed rings are recommended.
- Durable black polycarbonate outer housing suitable for fixtures below 400W.
- Lightbank mount rotates for specific placement
- Durable metal insert fits into the circular front barn door or accessory tray of light.
- Five-year warranty against defects
- Polycarbonate Speed Ring to fit 3 in / 75 mm
- Insert Adjustment Hex Tool
- Video Pro Plus
- Video Pro Strip
- Video Pro Shallow
- Video Pro Low Heat
- Standard Lantern
- Pancake Lantern
*Final compatibility is determined by the maximum recommended wattage of the lightbank and light.
Manufacturer's code - 9610
KEL-PLS code - 74154