ARRI EB1200/1800 Ballast 90-125V/ 180-250v VEAM, ALF,CCL, blue standard housing
Contact us for pricing
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
ARRI EB 1200/1800
The classic electronic ballast that operates at standard current frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz. Should be used with lamps of 1200W and 1800W.
Ballast operates in two modes – 75 Hz in «Flicker Free» mode and 50 or 60 Hz in «Low Noise» mode.
- Constant lamp power and color temperature over the lamp’s lifetime
- Possibility to dim the light between 50 and 100%
- Automatic switch-over for 115 V~ and 230 V~ power supplies
- Low noise switch - noise reduction in the luminary
- Active Line Filter - power factor correction
- Line over-voltage protection
- Protection from overheating
- Less weight and size compared to magnetic ballasts
- At least 5% greater light intensity compared to magnetic ballasts
- At least 20% longer bulb life compared to magnetic ballasts
- Solid construction, including outside heatsinks as part of housing and a bumper at the operator control panel
|Lamp power, W||1200, 1800|
|Power consumption, VA||2600|
|Input voltage, V / Hz||90 - 130 / 180 - 250|
|Output characteristics||Low noise: 50/60Flicker Free: 75|
|Believe Factor (PFC)||0.98|