Altman Gallery Wall Wash White /
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
ALTMAN GALLERY 50W LED WASH/BEAM
The Altman Gallery series is a family of luminaires designed to serve as the
most versatile solution available to facilities ranging from museums and art
galleries to hotel, retail, and restaurants where aesthetic and performance
expectations are high.
The foundation of this scalable luminaire family is a 50 Watt, 92+ CRI engine, that offers up to 4,000 lumens across a variety of color temperatures.
The Gallery engine can be used to build a mix and match variety of wash
lighting solutions that includes a beam wash with variable beam angle
range of 15-60°, an asymmetric 85° vertical by 80° horizontal wall wash,
and a fixed flood option at 85°. All of which can be interchanged ensuring
that your facility’s ever changing lighting needs will have tools flexible
enough to adapt.
The Altman Gallery series is available in a variety of dimming options
including: local on board dimming, mains dimming by leading or trailing
edge, DMX/RDM, 0-10V, and DALI. A variety of mounting options are
available including standard and data track mount, pendant, portable and
• >4,000 Lumens (color temp and driver dependent)
• Available in multiple control options: Mains Dim, Local Dim, 0-10V.
• DMX/RDM, and Dali **
• Available in both hard wired, track mount and portable options ***
• Available in a 25°-50° or 15°-35° Profile zooms
• Available in four (4) different Color temperatures
• High CRI >92
• Fully homogenized, non-granulated, non-pixelated, beam
• Available in Pendent, Altman Smart Track, Portable Uni-strut or C-Clamp,
Portable Remote Top Box and Ceiling canopy mounting options
• 50,000 hour life expectancy
• Available in white or black
• cETLus listed and CE marked for indoor applications
• Proudly made in the USA
• ** Consult the last page of this data sheet for control option input voltage requirements.
• *** Portable options are only available in for 120-240VAC input and
DMX, Local, or Mains Dim control (120VAC only).
• Five (5) year and one (1) day warranty
• No cost technical support for the life of your product