All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
The new industry standard of DMX interfaces
More next-gen features, smaller footprint. Introducing the new industry standard DMX/USB interface, PRO MK2. Control up to 1024 channels across 2 universes through one simple USB connection.
Optional MIDI connection expands your options, while the Standalone feature allows you to store your light show on-board and play it without your computer. Delays and dropouts are history, even under heavy use, thanks to a CPU six times faster than the previous generation. A machined aluminium box ensures the PRO MK2 is a durable road warrior. And its black anodised finish makes it the best-looking device in its class.
Control Lights from your computer
Most powerful CPU
Attention to detail
Outstanding control software
- Fully backward-compatible with all software titles that support DMX USB PRO
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI¹ input and output ports
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (DMX only)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data in EEPROM
- Refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz
- Break time configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB time configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware
- Security / software protection API