LR CRMX Nova TX - DMX Transmitter
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
CRMX Nova TX is a DMX transmitter for one DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. Multiple CRMX TX units can be used together to transmit multiple DMX universes, allowing for easy system expansion.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Nova TX brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. Multiple CRMX Nova TX units can be combined to transmit several DMX universes, allowing easy system expansion. The CRMX Nova TX is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Nova utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 4W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3″ x 1,7″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated male (self terminated)
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5