DMXking ultraDMX2 PRO
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
The ultimate USB DMX box with more features than anything else on the market. From basic Enttec Pro compatibility mode right through to full on Art-Net/sACN we've got everything covered including standalone show playback of any complexity and duration.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the ultraDMX2 PRO is the perfect choice for small to medium rigs. DMX merge functionality works from both Art-Net/sACN, DMX Input and USB DMX sources providing plenty of configuration possibilities. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
Firmware v3.0+ ultraDMX2 PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card and Universe Sync functionality.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing. Ships with DHCP enabled.
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB DMX Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- ultraDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support.
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality selectable on each port.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output.
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output.
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR sockets.
- Accessory port for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net, Art-Net II, III & 4, and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
FAQ: What's the difference between ultraDMX2 PRO and eDMX2 PRO? ultraDMX2 PRO does not include 802.3af Power over Ethernet nor does it have an Ethercon network socket.