DMXking eDMX4 PRO
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Need more universes? eDMX4 is the answer you've been looking for. Built tough with plenty of mounting options the eDMX4 fits nicely in your lighting rig by simplifying cable runs and eliminating the need for DMX distribution amplifiers/splitters. Mount an eDMX4 closer to the rig and run Ethernet cable back to the controller and better still power the eDMX4 right back at the controller up to 70m / 210feet away using Power over Ethernet.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX4 is an ideal choice for universe hungry lighting rigs. Flexible configuration permits 2 input DMX merge functionality too. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards. Rack Mount accessory available supporting 1 or 2 eDMX4 PRO units in 1U slot.
Firmware v3.0+ eDMX4 PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card and Universe Sync functionality.
You need either a PoE network switch or PoE power injector to power this product!
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android....
- eDMX4 PRO - 4x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- Merge 2x DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- sACN Priority takeover for multi-tier controller arrangements
- Mix and match ArtNet with sACN merge/priority sources
- 1500V Isolation between every port
- Tough metal enclosure with multiple mounting options including 19" rack mount.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af compliant and etherCON for network connection.
- E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Works with your existing console if Art-Net or sACN external nodes are supported.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.