DMXking eDMX2 PRO
All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
Perfect middle ground when you need more than 1 universe but without the expense and bulk of 4 universe nodes. We've incorporated both Art-Net/sACN and USB DMX in the same unit along with Power over Ethernet making this the most flexible 2 universe node around. Built tough and compact the eDMX2 PRO takes little space in your bag and can be USB or PoE powered. Mount an eDMX2 PRO closer to the rig and run Ethernet cable back to the controller using PoE power.
With USB DMX and ArtNet/sACN capabilities the eDMX2 PRO gives you the best of both worlds. Run USB DMX from your laptop or PoE Ethernet ArtNet as part of a larger rig or even merge USB DMX from another lighting application with your main system. eDMX2 PRO is the most flexible interface on the market.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX2 PRO is the perfect choice for temporary small to medium rigs. DMX merge functionality works from both Art-Net/sACN, DMX Input and USB DMX sources providing plenty of configuration possibilities. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
Firmware v3.0+ eDMX2 PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card and Universe Sync functionality.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android....
- Fully compatible with USB DMX software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- eDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- Accessory port for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af compliant
- External 5Vdc power input USB type B socket. Can be powered from computer USB port or USB charger unit.
- etherCON for network connection.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Works with your existing console if Art-Net or sACN external nodes are supported.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.