All Prices Shown are Excluding GST.
NX DMX is a USB powered 2 port DMX Node. As a member of the innovative ONYX platform from Obsidian Control Systems the NX DMX provides instant access to DMX In and Outputs as well as RDM communication. The device is plug and play and requires no drivers or additional configuration to integrate with ONYX. It is designed to work with any PC but also works with any ONYX console as a fast and affordable way to add two additional DMX ports.
NX DMX supports ONYX on PC systems for up to four Universes without any dedicated license. When connected to an ONYX licensed PC or ONYX console the NX DMX is assignable to any one of 255 Universes.
NX DMX allows for the full ONYX system to be used in many situations, from small events and tradeshows to clubs and churches. Many technicians utilize ONYX through the NX DMX as an affordable but powerful test station due to ONYX' outstanding library support.
- Plug and Play 2 Port DMX Node for ONYX
- USB powered
- DMX In/Out and RDM support
- Expand any ONYX console or PC system
- Rugged design
- 2 x DMX / RDM Universe In/Out: 5-pin locking XLR
- USB In: USB 2.0 B
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 processor 6th Generation+
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB available disk space (SSD recommended)
- Widescreen monitor, minimum 1280 wide, 768 high (capacitive multi-touchscreen recommended)
- USB 2.0 port for Onyx Key and optional USB to DMX devices
- 10/100 Ethernet port for Art-Net DMX output
- 100/1000 Ethernet port for X-Net, Remote operation and sACN
- NX DMX is also compatible with Elation LightJockey 2 Software
- Length: 92 mm (3.7 in.)
- Width: 82 mm (3.3 in.)
- Height: 41mm (1.7 in.)
- Weight: 245g (0.6 lbs.)
- 5V over USB
- 100-240V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum current: 300 mA
- Obsidian USB Cable
Manufacturer's code - NXD986